Terms and Conditions of our Social Media Competition
1. The promoter is Green Isle, a trading name of Green Isle Foods Limited. Registered Office: Ground Floor, 101-102 Beech House, Naas Business Park, Nass, W91 RC85
2. Green Isle is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prizes will be fulfilled by Green Isle.
3. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland only unless specified otherwise, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Green Isle Foods, their families, agents, or anyone else connected with this promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary; however, a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
5. Entry to the competition is free.
6. The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
7. To enter: follow the instructions under the post.
8. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries on Facebook and Instagram.
9. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes. The prize will be stated on the competition post.
10. Fulfilment proposal: Green Isle will select & contact winner.
11. Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
13. The Green Isle competition entry and closing dates will be stated on the social media competition post. No Exceptions.
14. Green Isle will contact the winner via Facebook or Instagram direct message.
15. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
16. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
18. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
19. The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the terms & conditions.
20. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access or for any other reason.
21. The promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner under these terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
22. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the promoter and its affiliates, agents, officers and employees exclude liability (to the extent permitted by law) for damage of any nature suffered from (or in connection with) participating in the competition and/or prize.
23. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to release the promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except such liability as cannot be excluded by law).
24. The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to amend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently withdraw this competition and these terms & conditions where necessary for reasons outside of the promoters control. An updated version of the terms & conditions will be published as soon as possible.
25. The decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
27. These terms & conditions are governed by Irish law.
28. For the Europe Hotel and Resort competition in collaboration with Derval O’Rourke:
· The prize is a €1,000 Gift Card for The Europe Hotel & Resort.
· The gift card is redeemable against experiences at The Europe Hotel & Resort, including accommodation, food & beverage or products and treatments in ESPA at The Europe.
· The official gift card will be posted directly to the purchaser or to their nominated postal address. The official gift card must be presented in hard copy at time of redemption at the hotel.
· The gift card is valid for use during the hotel’s open season and advance reservation for services is recommended. Europe gift cards are only valid when booking directly with the hotel via www.theurope.com or contacting the hotel’s reservations team.
· All vouchers purchased are subject to the Europe Hotel and Resort Terms and Conditions.
· In the unlikely event that you do not receive your vouchers on time or if the above details are not correct, please contact the Hotel on +353646671300.