Le Cruset Competition Terms and Conditions
Green Isle Le Cruset Recipe Challenge Terms & Conditions
1.1 Promoter: The promoter is Green Isle, a trading name of Green Isle Foods Limited. Registered Office: Ground Floor, 101-102 Beech House, Naas Business Park, Nass, W91 RC85
- 1.2 Promotion Period: The competition is open between the 18th of February 2022 and closes at 23.59 pm on 18st April 2022. The winners will be contacted directly through our Instagram account during the week commencing the 25th of April 2022.
- 1.3 Eligibility:
- The competition is open to residents , excluding employees of Green Isle Foods, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary; however a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
- 1.4 Entry:
- Create any recipe from the recipes on our website or an original one of your own
- Upload the recipe on Instagram tagging @greenisle and using the #ServingUpGoodSince1959
- The recipe must include at least one Green Isle ingredient to be named in the recipe
- If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days of the prize winner first being notified (having taken reasonable steps to do so), the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected from the other entries.
1.5 Promotion: The prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other services. No refunds or discounts are available for elements of the prizes not taken. Prize details are stated below. Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
1.7 Entry to the competition involves the submission of personal details. By submitting their personal details entrants agree for their name to be used in any further promotional and social posts during and after the competition.
1.8 No responsibility is accepted for entries not received and proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt.
1.9 In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results, prize claims or any other matters relating to a Green Isle Foods promotion, the decision of Green Isle shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
1.10 Green Isle reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose entry is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Green Isle.
- Competition Prizes
2.1 Winning entry:
- The winner will win a Le Cruset 3-piece Cast Iron Set including a 20cm round casserole, 26cm shallow casserole and 26cm grillit and ecological cleaner.
- The prize will be delivered within 30 days of the winner’s details are confirmed.
- Please go to greenisle.ie/recipes for some inspiration for your entry
These terms & conditions are governed by Irish law.