Secondary School Home Economics Recipe Challenge Terms and Conditions
Green Isle Home Economics Year Recipe Challenge Terms & Conditions
1.1 Promoter: The promoter is Green Isle, a trading name of Green Isle Foods Limited. Registered Office: Ground Floor, 101-102 Beech House, Naas Business Park, Nass, W91 RC85
- 2 Promotion Period: The competition is open between 11.00 on 2nd May 2023 and closes at 23.59 pm on 23rd May 2023. The winners will be contacted directly through our Instagram account during the week commencing the 5th of June 2023.
- 3 Eligibility:
- The competition is open to Secondary School Home Economics students in the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of Green Isle Foods, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary; however a valid Instagram or Facebook account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram and Facebook which are available online at www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used.
- To enter, students must create a recipe that would help people reach their 5 a day
- The recipe must include at least one Green Isle vegetable or fruit product to be named in the recipe
- Students must give a brief 30-word description of their recipe and how it helps people achieve their 5 a day
- Student to upload their entry to Instagram tagging their school social media account and @greenisle Students have the option to upload from a school Instagram account or a personal account. Please ensure the account you upload from is public so we can view the entry.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days of the prize winner first being notified (having taken reasonable steps to do so), the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected from the other entries.
1.5 Promotion: The prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other services. No refunds or discounts are available for elements of the prizes not taken. Prize details are stated below. Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
1.7 Entry to the competition involves the submission of personal details. By submitting their personal details entrants agree for their name to be used in any further promotional and social posts during and after the competition.
1.8 No responsibility is accepted for entries not received and proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt.
1.9 In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results, prize claims or any other matters relating to a Green Isle Foods promotion, the decision of Green Isle shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
1.10 Green Isle reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose entry is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Green Isle.
- Competition Prizes
2.1 Winning entry:
- 1st prize = €500 worth of kitchen equipment for your classroom and a 3 in 1 Ninja Nutri Blender for the student
- 2nd prize = €300 worth of kitchen equipment for your classroom and a 3 in 1 Ninja Nutri Blender for the student
- 3rd prize = €200 worth of kitchen equipment for your classroom and a 3 in 1 Ninja Nutri Blender for the student
- Aprons and goodie bags are also up for grabs!
- Judging Criteria: The judging of the competition will be based on presentation, creativity, level of difficulty and originality.
- We will notify the winners on the week commencing the 5th of June.
- The prize will be delivered within 30 days of the winner’s details are confirmed.
- Please go to greenisle.ie/recipes for some inspiration for your entry
2.2 A Certificate for all participants
- As a thank you for participating in the competition, everyone that has entered the competition will receive a certificate to state they have entered Green Isle’s Recipe Challenge.
- All entrants will be contacted directly through our Instagram account in relation to delivery requirements for the participation certificate via email or post.
These terms & conditions are governed by Irish law.