Sweet Potato Fries with dips
1 bag Green Isle Sweet Potato fries
1 jalapeno chilli, finely sliced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
For the tomato salsa
2 red chillies, deseeded
1 onion, cut into small pieces
1 vine tomato, halved
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper
For the lime and coriander sour cream
200 grams sour cream
1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
Zest of 1 lime
Handful of coriander leaves, roughly chopped
For the guacamole
1 jalapeno pepper
2 spring onions
1 garlic clove
Juice of 2 limes
Handful of coriander leaves
- Pre heat oven to 200C / 180 C fan.
- Place the sweet potato fries onto a tray and place into the oven to cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Place the chillies, chopped onion and tomato on to a separate tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper and place into the oven alongside the chips.
- For the lime and coriander sour cream, blitz all the ingredients together in a small food processor until completely smooth then place in a bowl and top with some reserved coriander leaves.
- For the guacamole, blitz all the ingredients together in a small food processor until completely smooth.
- For the tomato salsa, place the cooked vegetables, along with the red wine vinegar and another glug of olive oil into a food processor and roughly blend to a chunky salsa.
- Serve the salsa with the sour cream and guacamole alongside the chips.
- You can also cook our chips in the airfryer - simply preheat to 180 C and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and piping hot throughout.
Share on social
Share on social