Microwaved Country Vegetables and Cauliflower Rice with Chipotle chicken
Green Isle Country Vegetables
Green Isle Cauliflower Rice
2 x Chicken Breasts or Tofu to make vegetarian
Olive oil, x4 tbsps.
Honey, x2 tbsps.
Garlic cloves, x4
Chilli flakes, ½ tsp.
Paprika, 1 tblspn
Salt & pepper to taste
- Pop all your marinade ingredients into a freezer bag with your chicken breasts and if you have time leave marinade for at least 30 minutes to let the chicken absorb the flavours.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes and then cook your chicken for 16-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Place a 160g Green Isle Cauliflower Rice bag, unopened, printed side up in microwave. (Do not pierce steambag). Adjust cooking time according to the power rating of your microwave oven and the serving quantity. During cooking the steam bag will slowly inflate as steam builds up in bag. A special vent in the packaging allows the steam to escape slowly during cooking. 1 bag: 650W 3 1/2 mins; 750W 3 1/2 mins; 850W 3 mins. Allow stand for 1 minute. Remove bag from microwave, drain, season and serve.
- Place 160g of Green Isle Country Mix into a microwaveable container with lid. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water. Heat for 1-2 minutes, stir, then heat for another 1-2 minutes at 800W. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Serve Cauliflower Rice and Country Vegetables with your Chipotle chicken and a drizzle of your favourite gravy or sauce. Perfect for meal prep too to enjoy for lunch or dinner again. If you make this yourself, let us know what you think. We love to see your creations.
Share on social
Share on social