Buffalo chicken topped Straight Cut Chips
Buffalo chicken topped Straight Cut Chips is a mouth-watering dish that combines our crispy, golden chips with tender and spicy buffalo chicken. This dish is perfect as an appetizer or a main course and is great for parties, game nights, or just a fun and indulgent meal.The crispy Straight Cut Chips provide the perfect base for the spicy buffalo chicken, which is coated in a tangy and savoury sauce. Topped with crumbled blue cheese and garnished with chives, this dish is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves bold and flavoursome food.
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 bag Green Isle Straight Cut Chips
200 grams sour cream
100 grams blue cheese, crumbled
Zest of ½ a lemon
Handful of chives, finely chopped
3 spring onions, finely sliced, to serve
Celery sticks, to serve
Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 200C / 180 C fan.
- Place the chicken breasts on a small tray and add the olive oil, garlic and onion powders and some seasoning. Lay the chips out on a large tray and then place both trays into the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Whilst they cook, stir together the sour cream, blue cheese, lemon zest, chives and some seasoning together in a bowl and the set aside.
- After 20 minutes remove the chicken from the oven and shred into a bowl. Stir through the buffalo sauce.
- Remove the chips from the oven when they’re done and top with the shredded buffalo chicken. Sprinkle over the spring onions and then serve with the celery sticks and the blue cheese dip.
Share on social
Share on social