Buffalo Chicken Traybake with Corn and Chips
Enjoy Green Isle Mini Corn on the Cob and Straight Cut Chips in this buffalo chicken traybake, a hearty and flavourful dish that is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. This dish features chicken coated in a simple, homemade spicy buffalo sauce and baked in the oven alongside our frozen Mini Corn on the Cob and Straight Cut Chips. Not only does using the Green Isle range save you time on prepping, chopping an washing, cooking everything on one tray also means less washing up!Whether you’re hosting a casual dinner party or just want a simple weeknight meal, this recipe is a delicious and crowd-pleasing option.
6 skinless chicken thighs
2 red onions, cut into wedges
50 grams butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon onion salt
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
1 bag Green Isle Straight cut chips
1 bag Green Isle Corn on the Cob
100 ml Franks Buffalo Hot Sauce
Freshly chopped chives
3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Pre heat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the chicken thighs and red onion wedges in a large bowl then drizzle over the melted butter. Add the garlic granules, onion salt and cayenne pepper, season well with salt and pepper and mix everything together well to combine.
- Spread onto a large baking tray and place into the oven for 15 minutes. If your baking tray is large enough, after 15 minutes, add the chips to the same tray and return to the oven for 20 minutes. If your tray isn’t big enough, simply spread the chips onto a separate baking tray and place into the oven for the same amount of time.
- Whilst everything cooks, place the Green Isle Mini Corn Cobs into boiling water. Cover, bring back to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes then remove from the water and set aside.
- After 20 minutes, place the corn onto the tray with the chicken and red onions and roast everything for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove everything from the oven and drizzle over the Buffalo sauce then sprinkle with the chives and spring onions
Share on social
Share on social