Greek inspired Corn on the Cob
Serves 6 as a side
1 packet Green Isle Mini Corn on the Cob
100 grams salted butter
2 teaspoons dried oregano
Zest of ½ a lemon
½ a red onion, finely chopped
75 grams feta cheese, crumbled
Handful of dill
- Place the Green Isle Mini Corn Cobs into boiling water. Cover, bring back to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes then remove from the water and set aside.
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat or preheat your BBQ and drizzle the corn with the olive oil.
- Place the corn onto the griddle pan or BBQ and cook, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until nicely golden and charred all over.
- To make the oregano butter, mix the butter, oregano and lemon zest together along with a pinch of salt and pepper. When the corn is cooked, divide the butter between them, letting the butter melt all over them.
- Serve the corn garnished with the red onion, feta and some dill.