Hash Browns, Wilted Spinach, Crispy Fried Egg and Chilli Oil
Whether you’re working from home and looking for an easy lunch option or trying to liven up your weekend breakfast, try our Hash Browns with a crispy fried egg, some wilted spinach and a little chilli oil for an extra kick. This tasty lunch or brunch option can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Our Hash Browns are incredibly tasty and filling, made with the finest potatoes, perfect for any meal time.
6 Green Isle Hash Browns
200 grams Green Isle Spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely sliced
1 tablespoon butter
50 ml vegetable oil
To serve (optional):
Spring onions, finely sliced
- Pre heat oven to 200C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Green Isle Hash Browns onto a baking tray and place into the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until cooked through and piping hot throughout.
- Place the Green Isle Frozen spinach into a saucepan of boiling water and leave for 2 minutes then drain and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Place a frying pan over a high heat and add the olive oil and sliced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until the garlic is just starting to crisp up then add the spinach and butter and stir together until heated through. Divide between 2 plates.
- Place the olive oil into the same pan the spinach was cooked in and heat until very hot. Crack in the 2 eggs and season with salt and pepper, cooking until the egg is done to your liking. Place an egg alongside the spinach on each plate and then add 3 of the cooked Green Isle Hash Browns. Finish each plate with a good drizzle of chilli oil, some sliced spring onions and coriander leaves.
Share on social
Share on social