Mixed Berry Ice Lollies
300 grams Green Isle Frozen Mixed Berries, plus 20 grams
4 tablespoons maple syrup
150 grams coconut yogurt, divided
Toasted nuts, chopped chocolate and fresh fruit, to serve
- Place the Green Isle Mixed Frozen Berries into a high speed blender and add the maple syrup and 50 ml of cold water. Blend until smooth then remove half of the mixture and divide it between 6 lolly moulds, making sure to push it right down to the bottom of the mould.
- Add 75 grams coconut yoghurt to the mixture remaining in the blender and blend again to combine.
- Divide this mixture between the lolly moulds, placing it on top of the first mixture and then add lolly sticks to all of the moulds.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight if you have the time.
- When ready to serve, blend 20 grams of Green Isle Frozen Mixed Berries with the remaining 75 grams coconut yoghurt and then drizzle over the ice lollies. Sprinkle over your desired toppings and east straight away.