No data was found
Football Themed Mixed Berry Crumble Muffins
Perfect party sides or when you’re having a few friends around to watch football, enjoy our Mixed Berries in these easy to make crumble muffins. Ready in less than an hour with a cinnamon and orange zest crumble, friends will want to come to your house more often when serving these tasty treats.
For the muffins:
225 grams unsalted butter, softened
200 grams light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
120 grams yoghurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
250 grams plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
200 grams Green Isle frozen Mixed Berries
For the crumble topping:
70 grams plain flour
50 grams light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Zest of 1 orange
55 grams unsalted butter, softened
- Pre heat oven to 190 C / 170 C fan.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix together the crumble topping. Combine flour, brown sugar, salt, orange zest and cinnamon in a bowl then using your fingertips, mix in the butter. You will be left with a crumbly, but not dry, mixture.
- For the muffins, cream the butter, brown sugar, and salt together in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until pale and creamy. Stir in the eggs, one at a time until combined then stir in the yoghurt and vanilla.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda and fold in until just combined then gently fold in the Green Isle frozen Mixed Berries. Divide the batter evenly between the muffins cases and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until risen and golden. Cool on wire racks.
Share on social
Share on social