Green Isle Vegetable traybake with cheese, thyme, walnuts and cranberry sauce
A great way to use up leftover cheese this Christmas, enjoy some Green Isle vegetables in this delicious traybake with walnuts, thyme and cranberry sauce. Great as a veggie Christmas option or side.Traybakes use less electricity, time and require very little washup and gives you a chance to run into the living room and select the next Christmas movie you all watch. Whether it’s Home Alone or Die Hard, we’re not judging. Enjoy the Christmas holidays with food, family and friends you love. Merry Christmas from Green Isle.
100 grams Green Isle Carrots
150 grams Green Isle Brussel Sprouts
150 grams Green Isle Cauliflower
2 tablespoons honey
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
250 grams Green Isle Roast Potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
A few leftover woody herbs such as rosemary, thyme and sage, leaves removed
150g brie (check it’s vegetarian, if need be), sliced
3 tablespoons cranberry sauce, plus extra to serve
1 tablespoon walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200 C/190 C Fan.
- For the roast vegetables, place the carrots, brussel sprouts and cauliflower in a large pan of boiling water seasoned with a little salt. Bring to a simmer and then cook for 3 - 4 minutes. Drain well and place into a bowl. Add the honey, garlic & mustard and mix everything together to coat evenly.
- Lightly oil your largest roasting tray, and place the Green Isle Roast Potatoes on it. Cook for 15 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Add the carrots, brussel sprouts and cauliflower and toss everything together then scatter over the herbs and place back into the oven for a further 15 minutes until the potatoes are golden and the veg is just beginning to catch.
- Dot over the brie and cranberry sauce and scatter over the walnuts. Cook for a further 5 - 7 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the nuts have toasted.
- Serve to the table with extra cranberry sauce.
Share on social
Share on social